The Pavle Beljanski Memorial was established in 1966 thanks to the donation of the collector’s heirs. Ceremoniously opened on November 24, 1968, in an adapted exhibition area on the first floor, designed as an imitation of Pavle Beljanski’s living environment, with furniture, paintings, tapestries, books, photographs, documents and personal items. The painting by Vlaho Bukovac La Grande Iza (1882) is also on display here. It was added to the collection thanks to a special Gift Agreement, which established The Pavle Beljanski Memorial Collection Award (1965). Stylistically integrated into the chamber atmosphere of the Memorial, it was provided an ideal setting as a valuable biographical testimony among other exhibits that directly testify to the life of Pavle Beljanski. After the reconstruction of the area and the restoration of all exhibits, the Memorial was ceremoniously opened to the public on June 19, 2003, on Pavle Beljanski’s birthday – since then, that date has been regularly marked by the opening of an appropriate exhibition.