THE PAVLE BELJANSKI MEMORIAL COLLECTION
News and announcements
Uspenska Street bus stop (Theatre Square): bus lines 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 12, 14, 15
Žarka Zrenjanina Street bus stop (Executive Council building): bus lines 1, 3, 4, 8, 9, 12, 69, 70
The Pavle Beljanski Memorial Collection will be closed for the public during August 2021 due to the exhibition space adaptation preparations on the ground floor. The museum will still take an active part on the summer cultural scene by presenting a touring exhibition “Musical Intermezzo: Pavle Beljanski’s Collection of Gramophone Records” at the SASA Gallery in Belgrade, but also as a co-organizer of the Summer at the Gallery Square event in Novi Sad.
- Wednesday – Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Thursday: 1 pm – 9 pm
- Monday and Tuesday: closed
For the purpose of organizing special events, there is a 90 m2 air-conditioned area on the first floor, with 70 seats, a checkroom and accompanying technical equipment:
– projector and projector screen (1.3 x 1.3 m),
– professional sound system (wireless microphone, amplifier, 2 speakers),
– LED TV 32’’
– SMART TV
- 100 RSD – single ticket
- 50 RSD – ticket for privileged visitors (children, students, pensioners)
- 50 RSD – group ticket without curatorial guidance (min 7 people)
- 100 RSD – group ticket with curatorial guidance in Serbian (min 7 people)
- 250 RSD – group ticket with curatorial guidance in English (min 7 people)
- 500 RSD – single ticket with curatorial guidance in Serbian
- 1000 RSD – single ticket with curatorial guidance in English
Guided tours for planned individual and group visits last between 35 and 45 minutes.
The maximum group size is 25 people.
- On Thursdays, the admission is free for individual visits.
Admission is free for the following: children up to 7 years of age, members of ICOM, the Museum Society of Serbia, journalists, students of art schools, students of art academies, people with disabilities.